I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Job reference number: MR 42092
New Patient Co-ordinator role available in Richmond
My client is looking for an enthusiastic, personable candidate to come in and really get into building relationships and creating a real personal client experience.
The type of candidate my client is looking for is some who is has the following:
Excellent telephone manor
Impeccable face to face manor
Someone who is self-motivated and willing building relationships
Someone who can build these relationships with teenagers and children
The job will need you to actively check up on clients treatment plans and sit down with them and advise them in the bets direction for them will being a face for the practice.
You'll have to welcome patients into the practice, after liaising with them over the phone.
You will be based over 2 practice 90% of your time will be at the a practice in Richmond and the other 10% will be at a practice in Knightsbridge
You'll work closely with the practice manager and be predominantly client facing.
£24,000.00 -£27,000.00 per annum
40 hours per week
Monday - Friday
Job ref: MR42092
For more information on this role please get in contact with me.