Senior Cross Sectional & General Radiographer
Kingston upon Thames, London, Greater London, England
- £ 41000 - 41000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 16 Apr 2019
- 22 Jun 2019
37.5 hrs | Days Only | Excellent Staff Benefits | Cross-Sectional & General Radiography
A leading private hospital in Kingston Upon Thames currently has a vacancy for an experienced Diagnostic Radiographer with general and cross-sectional radiography experience to join their imaging department.
Details of this Senior Cross Sectional & General Radiographer position and what the hospital is offering are as follows:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Day shifts only, covering a flexible shift pattern
• An excellent annual salary of £41,000
• Private Healthcare
• A private pension scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Extensive training and development opportunities
As Senior Cross Sectional & General Radiographer, you will work within the wider Imaging Department to provide a comprehensive imaging and radiography service, primarily undertaking general and cross-sectional radiography and utilising state of the art equipment and technologies
Applicants for this Senior Cross Sectional & General Radiographer post should meet the following criteria;
• Have completed a BSc or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography and possess current HCPC registration
• At least 3 years post-registration experience across a varied case mix, including in general and cross-sectional radiography, but also with experience in theatres, MRI, CT and Fluoroscopy
• Have completed an IV Cannulation certificate
• Strong leadership and management skills and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below;
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Applyfor more information.
This job was posted to Radiography in Kingston upon Thames, London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankOrpington, Greater London, England
King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust part of King's Health Partners Academic Health Sciences Centre (AHSC), is one of the U...
£ 28000 - 36000 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Senior Mobile MRI Radiographer - North London - Band 6/7Medicor are currently working with a leading private provider of Diagnostic...