I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
37.5 hrs | Days Only | Excellent Staff Benefits | Cross-Sectional & General Radiography
A leading private hospital in Kingston Upon Thames currently has a vacancy for an experienced Diagnostic Radiographer with general and cross-sectional radiography experience to join their imaging department.
Details of this Senior Cross Sectional & General Radiographer position and what the hospital is offering are as follows:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Day shifts only, covering a flexible shift pattern
• An excellent annual salary of up to £46,000
• Private Healthcare
• A private pension scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Extensive training and development opportunities
As Senior Cross Sectional & General Radiographer, you will work within the wider Imaging Department to provide a comprehensive imaging and radiography service, primarily undertaking general and cross-sectional radiography and utilising state of the art equipment and technologies
Applicants for this Senior Cross Sectional & General Radiographer post should meet the following criteria;
• Have completed a BSc or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography and possess current HCPC registration
• At least 3 years post-registration experience across a varied case mix, including in general and cross-sectional radiography, but also with experience in theatres, MRI, CT and Fluoroscopy
• Have completed an IV Cannulation certificate
• Strong leadership and management skills and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below;
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Applyfor more information.
Full timeBankOrpington, Greater London, England
King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust part of King's Health Partners Academic Health Sciences Centre (AHSC), is one of the U...