Lowestoft, Suffolk, England
- £ 10000 - 11000 Per year
- Full time
- Bank, Contract, Permanent, Temporary
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 31 May 2019
- 13 Oct 2019
Salaried GP, Lowestoft
£10k per session, per annum
Exciting opportunity for a GP to join a friendly, hard-working, and progressive GP Practice in Suffolk.
A recently improved Health Centre is looking for a GP who wants to join them on their journey to improving healthcare provision in the Lowestoft area. You must be a motivated individual and someone who's wanting to really get stuck into the role and make change - on an individual and a wider, local, scale.
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified GP (newly qualified considered), be living in, or looking to move to, the local area and must be interested in making a difference.
Any specialist interests will be encouraged and supported appropriately.
- Part-time and full-time options considered
- Term-time, school drop-off working hours - all accommodated
- 6 weeks annual leave + bank holidays + 1 weeks' study leave
- £10,000 per session, per annum
- Indemnity included
- Private indemnity costs also subsidised
- NHS Pension
- Very experience advanced Nursing team growing Alternative staff members - you'll be well supported
- 3, 6 and 9 month contracts considered
- Partnership also available
Want to Apply?
Call Rebecca Burnham-Wake on 0114 275 7421 or email her your CV to email@example.com
If you'd just like more information then let Rebecca know and she'll be in touch.
Chase Medical is a specialist primary care agency working with centres across the UK to secure them permanent staff. As an applicant through Chase Medical, you'll receive all the support required for your application, with each of our candidates receiving personalised advice pre-interview, to give them a winning edge to their application and interview.
We place hundreds of primary care staff every year, with our 2018 average being one placement, EVERY DAY.
So if you're interested and would like to be considered for the above role, get in touch!
We also offer a referral scheme, so anyone you refer to us who comes on to secure a new permanent post, or works 25 hours locum work, you'll receive up to £500 cash.
We work with all primary care clinical staff - so pass on our information today!
Job Reference: RW-GP-LOWE