I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join The Parkside Hospital in Wimbledon, to be part of their valued Administrative team based in outpatients.
The main duties and responsibilities for the role include:
To administer a new project involving capture of outpatient clinic letters and clinic notes electronically, to comply with regulation.
• To maintain accurate and up to date patient records electronically
• To ensure all consultant users are compliant within agreed timeframes
• To provide excellent customer service at all times
• To apply regular audit process and trail to ensure compliance
• To be up-to-date with hospital policies and procedures
• To adhere to policy and process with regards to accurate data capture
• To treat information concerning patients & staff as strictly confidential
The ideal candidate will be:
• Good written & verbal communication
• Confident as working as part of a team and working independently
• Excellent telephone manner
• Calm under pressure
• Educated to GCSE Maths/English level or equivalent
• Experience in Customer facing roles
• You will be working in a similar role now within the NHS, Private Hospital or the Healthcare industry
If you would like to be part of a great team, apply now or get in touch if you would like to discuss the role further.
£ 32,000 - 36,000 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Outpatient Senior Staff Nurse - Brand New Surgical Hospital £32,000 - £36,000 + Private Medical Insurance, Pension, Season Ticket L...
£ 28,000 - 30,000 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Treatment and Patient Coordinator - Private Fertility Clinic Medical Background Essential ...
£ 100,000 - 100,000 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Quality Director Interim/Perm - Immediate starter required Private Surgical Hospital Group £ [... Click Apply...] + b...