I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
The Parkside Hospital Wimbledon are recruiting for a Hospital Stores Assistant, to come on board on a Temporary/Bank basis. The Hours will be on a shift pattern. The main purpose of the role is to receive, process, issue and distribute inventory and non-stock procurement commodities across the Parkside campus, using the prevailing stock management systems.
The main responsibilities:
• To maintain the stock record system (APAS)
• To maintain records of all receipts and issues
• Check all deliveries of supplies and equipment and materiel ensuring that quantities correspond with the delivery note
• Promptly advise the Materials Supervisor of any deficiencies or damage
• Deliver items to departments and wards
• Ensure stock is issued in rotation
• Monitor requisitions to safeguard against over-ordering
• Adhere to stock and re-order levels as determined by the Materials Supervisor
• Expedite outstanding deliveries
• Maintain organisation of storage space
• Ensure that every precaution is taken to maintain stores security
• Constantly endeavour to improve the department’s efficiency
• To take part in a rota, devised by the Materials Supervisor
• To undertake any other duties that may be required
The ideal candidate will be:
• Computer literacy
• Developed numeracy and literacy
• Working in a customer focused environment
• Medical Stores Experience
• Able to develop working relationships with other team members and customers
• Ability to prioritise tasks
• Experience in a stores environment
£ 50,000 - 55,000 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Outpatient & Diagnostic Manager - Private Hospital £50,000-£55,000 Private Health Cover, Pension and More London ...
£ 33 - 34 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Our client is one of the most well-known and respected healthcare businesses in the world. From their contact centres to care homes...