I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
The Parkside Hospital, Wimbledon are looking to increase their catering team. If you have experience in Hospital catering and would like to join our valued team, read on and apply. We have 2 roles available: 30 hours per week & 24 hours per week.
The Job Responsibilities include:
• To lay the trays correctly, in accordance with the menu for the day.
• To manage the pantry and the equipment therein, including adherence to cleaning schedules, defect reporting and maintaining appropriate records.
• To stock rotate food/drinks and requisition stores as required on a daily basis
• To advise patients on the menu and take their orders.
• To serve tea and coffee and late drinks to the patients and their guests.
• To deal with complaints from patients as they arise and inform the Facilities Coordinators
• To liaise with nurses on the Floors with regard to special dietary requirements
• To present and serve plated food to patients.
• To serve beverages, including alcohol, to patients and their guests to include cash handling and reconciliation.
The ideal candidate will be:
• Experienced at working as a catering assistant in the NHS or private Hospital sector
• Be able to work independently with minimum supervision after training.
• Flexible with availability including weekends and Bank Holidays
If this looks like your next opportunity please apply now or get in touch with me.
£ 28,000 - 30,000 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Treatment and Patient Coordinator - Private Fertility Clinic Medical Background Essential ...
£ 32,000 - 36,000 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Outpatient Senior Staff Nurse - Brand New Surgical Hospital £32,000 - £36,000 + Private Medical Insurance, Pension, Season Ticket L...