Embrace a challenging new role full of the opportunities you need to grow your career.
We are currently seeking a Therapy Coordinator to join our team at Cygnet Churchill.
Cygnet Churchill is a 40 bed high dependency inpatient rehabilitation service for men who have severe and enduring mental illness and who may have been detained under the Mental Health Act. Men often come to this service following multiple placement breakdowns, failed treatment programmes or stepping down from secure settings.
In this role you will:
• Deliver planned activities for patients under the direction of Occupational Therapy department and Multidisciplinary Team
• Contribute ideas, create and facilitate events and activities safely and support people to structure their time through meaningful activity
• Have involvement in the delivery of one to one and group interventions
• Implement individual care plans during activity sessions and take into account specific interests and opportunities to promote choice and independence
We are looking for people who have:
• Experience working within a care environment or equivalent
• Full UK Driving License is preferred
• Some experience within a mental health setting is preferred
• An understanding of mental health diagnosis is important
• A relevant healthcare qualification is desirable
In return we will offer:
• Increased hourly rate following successful completion of probation
• Company pension scheme
• Regular supervision by an Occupational Therapist
• Opportunities for CPD, training, development and research
The successful candidate will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS and reference check and an offer of employment will be subject to successful clearance.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can make a positive difference?
Click the link to apply.