MRI Radiographer/Diagnostic Radiographer
Reading, Berkshire, England
- £ 31000 - 36000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 15 Apr 2019
- 4 Jul 2019
£31,000 - £36,000 p/a | 37.5 hours | Days Only | Excellent Benefits & Prospects |
A leading national private healthcare provider currently has a vacancy for a Diagnostic Radiographer specialising in MRI Scanning to join the Diagnostics Team in their hospital in Reading.
Details of what the hospital is offering for this MRI Radiographer post are as follows:
• Full-time hours of 37.5 per week
• Flexible day shifts including evenings and Saturdays
• Salaries in the region of £31,000 to £36,000 per annum
• Private healthcare plans and wellness programmes
• A company pension and life assurance
• Extensive opportunities for training and development
In this role you will play a key role within the Diagnostics Team, undertaking a range of MRI scanning and imaging duties, whilst ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety.
Applicants for this MRI Radiographer post should meet the following criteria:
• BSc in Diagnostic Radiography or equivalent with HCPC registration
• Demonstrate at least 3 years current experience in MRI scanning
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Good attention to detail
• Flexible to work a range of shifts covering 8.30am – 8pm with some weekends involved and take part in an on-call rota
• Have the right to work in the UK
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 28000 - 36000 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Senior Mobile MRI Radiographer - North London - Band 6/7Medicor are currently working with a leading private provider of Diagnostic...