I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Xander Hendrix Healthcare are recruiting Speciality Doctors in Anaesthesia for fixed term contracts (typically 12 months) with one of our client NHS Trusts based in Northern Ireland.
The successful candidates will work at one of the most modern hospitals in the UK with state of the art equipment, technologies and facilities.
- To help support &maintain a 24-hour Emergency Anaesthesia &; critical care service in the hospital
- To help provide support for a 24-hour epidural service
- To help cover the Intensive Care work
- To work with Consultant staff to provide a comprehensive anaesthetic service across the Trust.
- This provides all forms of anaesthesia from the use of local anaesthetic injections and epidural and spinal techniques to the use of injectable medicines and gases to produce general anaesthesia.
- The anaesthetic team also provide an acute and chronic pain service which is supported by a team of skilled nurse specialists and provide anaesthetic cover for Resus in A&E and paediatric MRI.
Applicants must hold or be eligible for Full GMC Registration and licence to practice; (The Hospital can wait for you to obtain registration)
Applicants must have at least 4 years full-time postgraduate training (or its equivalent gained on a part-time or flexible basis) at least two years of which will be in a speciality training programme in Anaesthesia or as a fixed term speciality trainee in Anaesthesia or have equivalent experience and competencies.
The hospital Trust will sponsor Tier 2 Visas and relocation assistance is available.
These are permanent positions in the NHS and the successful applicants will receive a salary based on the NHS pay scale. Your salary will be determined by your skills and knowledge of your specialist field
Please send your CV to us and we can discuss your specific requirements.
Full timePermanentLondonderry, Londonderry, Northern Ireland
Xander Hendrix Healthcare are recruiting candidates on fixed term contract of 12 months for one of our clients. Applications are in...
Full timeContract...Londonderry, Londonderry, Northern Ireland
We are looking to recruit Oncologists, both Medical & Clinical / Radiation Oncologists, to work for our NHS client at their bra...