I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Occupational Health Technician
Hours: 37.5 Monday-Friday
Salary: £21,000 - £22,000
We are seeking an Occupational Health Technician to join our expanding peripatetic team. The successful candidate will be required to travel across the Midlands, driving a Mobile Medical Unit (MMU) to client sites in order to deliver health surveillance services.
You must be able to have the facility to park the unit at or near your home address and be comfortable with long-distance travel and overnight stays.
* Undertaking health screening procedures
* Carrying out drug and alcohol testing
* Carrying out fitness for work medicals
* Delivering health promotion activities
* Provide support to the whole Occupational Health team
* Solid IT skills
* Able to work independently and as part of a larger team
* Previous experience working in a clinical/fitness setting
* Hold a CSCS card
* Background in:
* Health Care Assistant
* Military Medic