I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
37.5 hrs | Excellent Staff Benefits | Training, Development & Progression
One of the UK’s leading providers of private healthcare services currently has an opportunity for an experienced, NVQ Level 3 qualified Pharmacy Technician to join the team at their hospital in High Wycombe on a permanent, full-time basis.
What the hospital is offering for this NVQ Level 3 qualified Pharmacy Technician position:
• 37.5.5 hours per week on a permanent basis, worked over a 7-day rota
• A competitive annual salary of £21,450
• A contributory pension scheme, life assurance and private medical insurance
• Excellent opportunities for training, development and career progression
• Discounted gym membership, health and wellness programmes, health cashback plans and free eye tests
• A range of retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts
• Cycle to work schemes, season ticket loans and childcare vouchers
• Employee assistance programmes and staff support schemes
• 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, which increases with service length
Applicants for this NVQ Level 3 qualified Pharmacy Technician position should meet the following criteria:
• Have completed NVQ Level 3 or BTEC in Pharmaceutical Science
• GPhC registration
• Demonstrable post-registration experience working in a varied setting, ideally with some experience working in a hospital setting
• Evidence of ongoing professional development
• Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
• Well organised, motivated and patient-focussed
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
£ 17 - 20 Per hourFull timeTemporaryLondon, Greater London, England
Globe Locums, the UK's medical recruitment agency run by clinicians for clinicians have the following Pharmacy Technician job avail...
£ 29056 - 36134 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Join us and become part of the most engaged workforce of any NHS trust in England, according to the latest national NHS Staff Surve...