I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
37.5 hrs | Day Shifts | Great Staff Benefits | Experience Essential
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Pharmacy Technician to join a leading private hospital in Westminster, where you will provide a comprehensive pharmacy service to both the wards and dispensary.
Details of this Senior Pharmacy Technician post and what the hospital has to offer:
• A full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week
• A great annual salary in the region of £30,000 to £33,000 depending on experience
• Ongoing opportunities for training, development and career progression
• A private pension scheme and life assurance
• Private medical cover and some great staff benefits
What this Senior Pharmacy Technician post will involve:
• Liaising with and supplying wards and departments in relation to medication stocks and orders
• Stock management, including receipt of orders
• Charging of medication supplied to end users
• Dispensing medications (under Pharmacist supervision)
• Deputising for Dispensary Manager in their absence
What the hospital is looking for in a Senior Pharmacy Technician:
• BTech or NVQ Level 3 in Pharmacy Services/Pharmaceutical Services
• GPhC registration
• Have completed or currently working towards an ACT/AMMT accreditation
• At least 2 years’ experience in a hospital setting or 5 years in a community setting
• Demonstrate some experience in stock control and with good knowledge of pharmacy systems
• Confident counselling patients
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
£ 29056 - 36134 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Join us and become part of the most engaged workforce of any NHS trust in England, according to the latest national NHS Staff Surve...
£ 17 - 20 Per hourFull timeTemporaryLondon, Greater London, England
Globe Locums, the UK's medical recruitment agency run by clinicians for clinicians have the following Pharmacy Technician job avail...