I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Are you looking for a passionate, fun, supportive team to join?
If so, we would love to hear from you. As one of the foremost providers of specialist care in the North, we are recruiting a Care Coordinator to join our team.
What makes us different?
• We support and care for individuals who have highly complex care needs, which means we spend far more time with each client and far less time travelling.
• We take a family approach, caring as much for our team as we expect them to care for our clients.
• Each and every team member takes huge pride in what we achieve together.
In addition, we can promise you:
• Full induction and the opportunity to progress in your career
• Competitive salary, 25 days paid holiday plus an extra day for your birthday
• Full support, to enable you to do your job with confidence
Ideally you should be:
• Dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate about what you do
• Focused on service delivery, customer care and staff support
• Confident telephone manner
• Competent IT user
The skills and experience we are looking for:
• Experience and understanding of working within the care sector
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• A creative and innovative thinker who strives for excellence and has the passion to motivate others
• A person who loves being a team player
• Be able to coordinate delivery of care whilst ensuring that all staff attend staff meetings, supervisions and training within CQC required timescales.
• To ensure that any unallocated visits due to both planned and unplanned staff leave are covered, ensuring that the scheduling system is updated, and that staff and clients are informed of any changes made.
• Be able to schedule client’s rotas in a timely and effective way.
• To recognise and respect each service user as an individual who has abilities, ideas, responsibilities, wishes, hopes and feelings.
• To work with the field staff to have their up to date availability.
• Be able to keep accurate, legible records of staff availability and client bookings to the required standards by CQC.
• Be able to work in partnership with the client, family and other healthcare professionals to write person centred care plans and complete risk assessments.
Full timeBankManchester, Greater Manchester, England
Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust (MFT) is one of the largest acute Trusts in the UK, employing over 20,000 staff.We are r...