I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Location : London
Hours : Full-time
Salary : £39,500 - £43,500
Specialty : PICU
Our hospital is now looking for a Clinical Psychologist to join our Mental Health and Intellectual Disabilities PICU/Acute Service. We have a 39-bedded purpose built PICU which provides a secure and safe, gender-specific environments for adults who have suffered from acute deterioration or relapse into their mental wellbeing.
We would like our Clinical Psychologist to work autonomously within a multi-disciplinary team and contribute their expertise to ensure we can deliver the outstanding assessment, care and support for our patients that they deserve.
In return we offer:
* A thorough induction programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
* Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
* Generous annual leave entitlement
* Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
* The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
* Maternity leave at 3 month's full pay and 3 month's half pay, (up to a maximum salary of £50k)
* 2 weeks paid paternity leave
* Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
* Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
* A range of staff discounts
* Access to services which provides support and information at critical life events including access to experts and emergency care services
* Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
To apply for this role, you must have a MINIMUM of:
* Doctorate in Clinical Psychology
* HCPC registration
* Experience of working in a similar setting
£ 43500 - 58000 Per yearFull timePermanentMaidenhead, Berkshire, England
Clinical Psychologist / Dialectical Behaviour Therapy Lead Location : Maidenhead Hours : Full-time Salary : £43,500 - 58,000 Specia...
£ 39,429 - 43,323 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Permanent Clinical Psychologist - PICU / Intellectual Disabilities Full Time - 37.5 hours per week Roehampton, London Salary - £39,...
£ 28.00 - 34.00 Per hourFull timeTemporaryChelmsford, Essex, England
Locum Clinical / Forensic Psychologist required in Essex. Band 8a. Start: As soon as possible. 3 Months initially with a possible e...
£ 25.00 - 35.00 Per hourFull timeTemporaryLuton, Bedfordshire, England
Locum Clinical Psychologist required in Bedfordshire - Health Psychology services Band 7 or 8A Start: As soon as possible Monday to...