I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Location : Sheffield
Hours : 30 hours
Salary : £37,000 - £40,500
Specialty : Slow-stream Rehabilitation Service and Complex Disability Management
Our hospital is now looking for a Clinical Neuropsychologist to join and support our Consultant Clinical Neuropsychologist in providing a high-quality specialist neuropsychology service within a multidisciplinary rehabilitation team.
We would like our Clinical Neuropsychologist to work autonomously within a multi-disciplinary team and contribute their expertise to ensure we can deliver the outstanding assessment, care and support for our patients that they deserve.
In return we offer:
* A thorough induction programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
* Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
* Generous annual leave entitlement
* Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
* The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
* Maternity leave at 3 month's full pay and 3 month's half pay, (up to a maximum salary of £50k)
* 2 weeks paid paternity leave
* Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
* Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
* A range of staff discounts
* Access to services which provides support and information at critical life events including access to experts and emergency care services
* Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
To apply for this role, you must have a MINIMUM of:
* Doctorate in Clinical Psychology
* HCPC registration
* Experience of working in brain injury rehabilitation
Part timePermanentSheffield, South Yorkshire, England
Permanent Consultant Clinical Neuropsychologist - Brain Injury in Sheffield Hours: Part time - 22.5 hours per week Start date: ASAP...