I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Clinical Psychologist / Dialectical Behaviour Therapy Lead
Location : Maidenhead
Hours : Full-time
Salary : £43,500 - 58,000
Specialty : CAMHS
Our hospital is now looking for a Clinical Psychologist / Dialectical Behaviour Therapy Lead to join our CAMHS unit. The hospital is a 60-bedded specialist centre, focusing on a range of mental health disorders including eating disorders and complex needs.
We would like our Clinical Psychologist / Dialectical Behaviour Therapy Lead to work autonomously within a multi-disciplinary team and contribute their expertise to ensure we can deliver the outstanding assessment, care and support for our patients that they deserve.
In return we offer:
* A thorough induction programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
* Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
* Generous annual leave entitlement
* Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
* The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
* Maternity leave at 3 month's full pay and 3 month's half pay, (up to a maximum salary of £50k)
* 2 weeks paid paternity leave
* Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
* Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
* A range of staff discounts
* Access to services which provides support and information at critical life events including access to experts and emergency care services
* Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
To apply for this role, you must have a MINIMUM of:
* Doctorate in Clinical Psychology
* HCPC registration
* Experience of working in CAMHS
* Have a desire to expand your professional development
* Completion of DBT Training + post training experience
£ 36,000 - 40,600 Per yearFull timePermanentMaidenhead, Berkshire, England
Permanent Clinical / Counselling Psychologist - Young People's Service - Buckinghamshire Band: 8A Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire C...
£ 45000 - 45000 Per yearFull timePermanentWoking, Surrey, England
Are you an experienced Clinical or Forensic Psychologist looking for a new challenge?Give your career a positive change with a bran...
£ 25.00 - 32.00 Per hourFull timeTemporaryLondon, Greater London, England
Locum Clinical Psychologist required for an Early intervention in Psychosis service in West London. Band 7 (band 8a may be consider...
£ 25.00 - 35.00 Per hourFull timeTemporaryLuton, Bedfordshire, England
Locum Clinical Psychologist required in Bedfordshire - Health Psychology services Band 7 or 8A Start: As soon as possible Monday to...