Cygnet Health Care have been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for over 30 years.
With us, you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients & their families.
We are looking for a Family Therapist to join our team at Cygnet Bury.
A people person with a commitment to high-quality care, you'll help us achieve our goals – and yours.
So if you’re passionate about what you do, we want to hear from you!
The post-holder will provide family therapy mental health assessments and evidence based interventions to children, young people and their families whilst assuring the quality of clinical practice within the CAMHS inpatient unit. This will include individual and family assessments.
You will take a lead in the development of specialist family oriented interventions and to take an active role in promoting a family oriented service as a whole, drawing on best practice principles and evidence based guidelines.
Maintain and develop further collaborative and effective working links including clear lines of communication with education and other professional agencies (Social Services, Primary Care, CAMHS and Voluntary Sector). You will also provide specialist advice and support where appropriate.
To attend case conferences, clinical meetings, supervision groups and workshops within the hospital.
Another key requirement of this role will be to provide training, consultation and liaison on mental health issues to various team members, internal and external stakeholders.
We are looking for...
• An MSC level qualification (or equivalent) in Family Therapy
• Professional membership / registration with UKCP (UK Council for Psychotherapy) or in the process of qualifying
• Experience and ability to function as a specialist practitioner in child and adolescent mental health and undertaking CAMHS assessments to include: behaviour and performance, family functioning etc.
• Evidence of providing CAMHS group interventions and individual / family and multidisciplinary work
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
• Salary up to £37,000 (depending on experience)
• Monthly reflective practice & CPD opportunities
• Expert clinical supervision & peer support
• Pension scheme
• Employee discount savings
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Cygnet Hospital Bury provides a wide range of inpatient mental health services for men and women including specialist deaf services and CAMHS provision for adolescents. Security levels range between medium secure to rehabilitation services.
Ready to make a positive change?
Click the link to apply.