I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Pharmacist| Band 6/7 Equivalent | Permanent | Part-Time 22.5 hours per week across 6 days| Brand new in-house service
Spire Regency hospital in Macclesfield is currently recruiting for a Clinical Pharmacist to join our talented and dedicated Pharmacy teams on a part time basis, for 22.5 hours per week.
The Spire Regency Hospital in Macclesfield, Cheshire opened in 1991 and has a full multi-disciplinary medical team onsite. We practice some of the most advanced treatments on the latest generation imaging and diagnostic technology. This means we can offer everything from screening and rehabilitation through to leading-edge surgical procedures across a range of specialist fields like orthopedics, cosmetics and general surgery.
Duties and responsibilities:
• To provide an exemplary pharmacy service in accordance with current legislation, accepted professional and ethical standards and clinical requirements.
• To provide advice and support to consultants, other clinicians and patients ensuring the safe, appropriate and cost effective use of medicines.
• To advise the hospital and its departments on the safe management of medicines, ensuring compliance with current legislation and professional standards.
• To promote a multidisciplinary, patient focused approach to the delivery of an efficient, high quality healthcare service.
• To plan, deliver and evaluate pharmaceutical care to meet patient’s health and well-being.
Who we're looking for:
• Master’s degree in pharmacy, or equivalent at time of qualification.
• Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills to a range of complex and varied patient requirements.
• Worked in a pharmacy.
• Effective stock and budgetary control.
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
• 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
• Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
• ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
• Free Bupa wellness screening
• Private medical insurance
• Life assurance
• Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals, 10 clinics and a Specialist Cancer Care Centre across England, Wales and Scotland.
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please click apply and you will receive a call back from Andy Owen.