I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
New Private client vacancy available within London for an Occupational Health Physician on a full time or substantial part time basis!
My client are seeking an experienced & qualified Occupational Health Physician, well versed in dealing with work-based patient’s health and well-being.
If you are a passionate experienced physician, confident working unsupervised, who is unmatched in providing high quality customer service, look no further, this very rewarding role is for you!
Responsibilities as an Occupational Health Physician:
• Assessments/case management of complex and/or long term cases referred by the OHA, ER/HR or business managers.
• Online placement medical screening assessments
• Monitoring OH provision, supervision and quality control of OH & corporate health services and patient satisfaction.
• Assist and advise OHM and OHA in management of their cases
• Corporate health screening appointments and consultations
• Monitoring and recording of information reporting to HR
• Provision of appropriate training programmes for management, covering relevant areas e.g. stress
• Ensure all MIR reporting is compliant with SLAs
Hours: Mon-Fri, Applyhrs.
Up to £100K dependent on qualifications & experience, vast range of employee benefits.
Skillset required as an Occupational Health Physician:
• Primary Medical Degree, MBBS
• Full registration with the UK GMC
• Qualified in Occupational Health Medicine
• Experience of providing OH services in a corporate client facing environment
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
• Working knowledge of MS Office suite
For more info about the role and the client themselves, feel free to get in touch. If this role isn’t for you but know someone who is, feel free to pass on the message, we offer a great referral fee.
£ 77913 - 77913 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Join us and become part of the most engaged workforce of any NHS trust in England, according to the latest national NHS Staff Surve...
£ 80 - 90 Per hourFull timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
Locum GPs for UCC Work, NW London, W London and SE LondonExpert clinicians need an expert agency. Merco have 16 years’ primary care...