I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
37.5 hrs | Days | Great Company Benefits
An experienced MSK Physiotherapist is required to join the inpatients department of a leading private hospital in Cambridge.
Details of the is MSK Physiotherapist position and what the hospital is offering:
• 37.5 hours per week on days only
• A competitive annual salary in the region of £27,000 to £32,000 depending on experience
• Some excellent opportunities to professionally develop and progress your career within a leading healthcare organisation, with your own personal development programme
• A company pension plan, life assurance and private medical cover
• Discounted gym membership, health screening and employee wellness/health promotion programmes
• Some fantastic retail and lifestyle discounts, childcare vouchers, cycle to work schemes and transport season ticket loans
• Employee assistance programmes, staff recognition schemes
• 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
• Free on-site parking, saving you an average of £50 per month
In this role you will work with a diverse patient mix of pre and post-operative patients including orthopaedic patients and those undergoing major joint replacement surgery, women’s health and general rehabilitation.
Applicants for this MSK Physiotherapist post should meet the following specification:
• Qualified Physiotherapist with current HCPC registration and current CSP membership
• At least 6 months post-graduate experience within orthopaedics and MSK setting, ideally within the private sector in a ward setting
• Demonstrate a commitment to further developing your knowledge and skills and demonstrate evidence of recent post-registration clinical studies
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Passionate about providing a first-rate clinical service in combination with the best possible standards of patient care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply
£ 34,000 - 38,000 Per yearFull time...PermanentPeterborough, Cambridgeshire, England
Disability Assessor - Personal Independence Payment (PIP) Nurse, Physio, OT or Paramedics sought £34,000 to £38,000 + benefits + ov...
Full timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
Barts Health is the largest trust in the NHS and one of the leading healthcare providers in the country. The trust’s six hospitals ...