I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
New Private client vacancy available within Brighton for a GP Health Screener on a substantial part time basis!
My client are seeking an experienced & qualified GP Health Screener, well versed in dealing with the patient’s health and well-being.
If you are a passionate experienced physician, confident working unsupervised, who is unmatched in providing high quality customer service, look no further, this very rewarding role is for you!
Responsibilities as a Private GP Health Screener:
• Physical and clinical examination of clients according to the protocols for the specific screen selected, with dictation of findings.
• Preparation of elements for the screening reports – responsibility for the delivery and interpretation of test results and their timely inclusion in the report, together with the inclusion of all relevant information about the state of health and other clinical findings that require further investigation.
• Making recommendations for the management of or treatment of risk factors to the client’s general state of health.
Ad-Hoc Hours between Mon-Fri, 09:00AM-16:00PM
• 6 patients per day (1 hour per patient, 1 hours paid lunch, 1 hour paid admin)
• 8 hours paid per day
• IR35 exempt (you can use your LTD Company!)
Rates: - £70PH
Skillset required as a Private GP Health Screener:
• Ability to examine someone fully including breast examination and smear if required
• Ability to interpret resting ECGs
• Ability to interpret spirometry results
• Ability to interpret basic haematology and biochemistry blood results, including PSAs
• Ability to perform venepuncture if required
• Smear Tests & Prostate Tests are a must!
For more info about the role and the client themselves, feel free to get in touch. If this role isn’t for you but know someone who may be interested, feel free to pass on the message, we offer a great referral fee!
£ 72000 Per yearFull timeBankBolton, Greater Manchester, England
Medical Doctor, Functional Assessor – Health and Disability Assessments Location: BoltonStarting Salary: £72,000 + Comprehensive be...
£ 77913 - 77913 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Join us and become part of the most engaged workforce of any NHS trust in England, according to the latest national NHS Staff Surve...
£ 72000 - 72000 Per yearFull timePermanentBarking, Greater London, England
Medical Doctor, PIP Health & Disability Assessor - BarkingStarting Salary: £72,000 + market leading benefits package worth up t...
Full timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust part of King's Health Partners Academic Health Sciences Centre (AHSC), is one of the U...