I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Maxxima is currently seeking an experienced Band 8B Clinical Quality & Safety Manager to fill a full time role in Central London. The ideal candidate will have an expert understanding of clinical quality and patient safety management practices within the NHS.
The pay rate for this locum Band 8B Clinical Quality & Safety Manager job is £300 per day (Umbrella) and is a 4 month contract due to start ASAP.
The Clinical Quality and Safety Manager will support the Assistant Director for Safety in the delivery of high quality safety services to current customers whilst also supporting new business development in the fields of patient safety and maternity. This role is designed to provide more clinical support to the safety team in addition to supporting the Assistant Director for Safety in providing stronger patient safety leadership and maternity expertise. This post holder will:
* Support the Assistant Director for Safety in raising the profile of patient safety across all commissioned services
* Support the Assistant Director for Safety in the management of patient safety arrangements, working closely with other directorates, CCGs and other staff in order to promote the effective management of serious incidents within agreed timescales.
* Support the monitoring and promoting of patient safety, meeting both policy and performance targets and implementing relevant new government regulations when published.
* Assist the Director of Quality and Nursing in supporting the members of the specialist clinical expertise team to ensure that the network operates as the key vehicle for achieving the service transformation and improvement required to support delivery of strategic plans.
A full job description can be provided on request
Requirements of the Band 8B Clinical Quality & Safety Manager role:
- You must educated to Masters level or equivalent level of experience of working at a senior level in Patient Safety or maternity role
- You must have extensive knowledge of Patient Safety acquired through post-graduate diploma or equivalent experience or training
- You must have previous experience of management of serious incidents including experience of working on information systems like Datix, StEIS or other similar systems
If you are interested in this Band 8B Clinical Quality & Safety Manager position please contact us now by clicking the apply button.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our client's requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting our nursing team. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.
Maxxima has been offering high quality, flexible staffing solutions to the health and social care sectors for over 15 years. We work with public and private health clients, local authorities and social care providers throughout the UK and overseas.
We're the kind of people who put ourselves in your shoes. We'll always go out of our way, putting you first and delivering on what we say. You'll know who's supporting you every step of the way and we'll always have time to take your call.
We like to think we're a little bit different. Why? Because we like what we do, care about what you do, and you'll find we're unusually friendly.
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive.
The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £250. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.
*The PQE range stated is purely a guide. We will consider candidates that fall outside of this range if they can strongly demonstrate the required competencies.
£ 80000 - 80000 Per yearFull timePermanentCity of Westminster, London, Greater London, England
Circa £80,000 p/a (Negotiable) | 37.5 Hrs | Great Company Benefits | Plastics & Cosmetics Clinic A unique opportunity has arise...