I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Pharmacist | Pharmacy | Band 6/7 Equivalent | Yale and Regency | Covering 2 sites
Spire Yale and Regency hospital are currently recruiting for a Clinical Pharmacist to join our talented and dedicated Pharmacy teams across 2 sites on a part time basis. You will work 2 days at Yale and 2 days at Regency.
Spire Yale is the only independent hospital in North Wales, providing premier healthcare to patients. We offer a wide range of operations and treatments and represent 23 surgical and medical specialties, including hip and knee replacements, spinal surgery, advanced pain and urology treatments as well as diagnostic procedures and keyhole surgery.
Spire Regency Hospital in Cheshire offers the highest standards of patient care, supported by the latest medical technology, and some of the best local professional expertise in the country to patients from South Manchester, Cheshire, Derbyshire, Staffordshire and Greater Manchester. We offer a full range of surgeries, from minor procedures to major operations - we’re a first choice hospital for patients in Cheshire.
Duties and responsibilities:
• To provide an exemplary pharmacy service in accordance with current legislation, accepted professional and ethical standards and clinical requirements.
• To provide advice and support to consultants, other clinicians and patients ensuring the safe, appropriate and cost effective use of medicines.
• To advise the hospital and its departments on the safe management of medicines, ensuring compliance with current legislation and professional standards.
• To promote a multidisciplinary, patient focused approach to the delivery of an efficient, high quality healthcare service.
• To plan, deliver and evaluate pharmaceutical care to meet patient’s health and well-being.
Who we're looking for:
• Master’s degree in pharmacy, or equivalent at time of qualification.
• Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills to a range of complex and varied patient requirements.
• Worked in a pharmacy.
• Effective stock and budgetary control.
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
• 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
• Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
• ‘Spire for you’ reward platform – discount and cashback for over 100 retailers
• Free annual Bupa wellness screening
• Private medical insurance
• Life assurance
• Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals, 10 clinics and a Specialist Cancer Care Centre across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please click apply and you will receive a call back from Kerry Kean
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.