I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Location : Nottingham
Hours : Full-time
Salary : £23,00 - £30,000
Specialty : Slow-Stream Rehabilitation Service, Complex Disability Management and Neuropalliative
Our hospital is now looking for an Occupational Therapist to join our Specialist Brain Injury and Rehabilitation Service. The hospital is a specialist centre, providing both long-term person-centred care and support for male and female adults with either a brain injury or complex neurological conditions.
We would like our Occupational Therapist to work strongly as part of a multi-disciplinary team and contribute their expertise to ensure we can deliver the outstanding assessment, care and support for our patients that they deserve.
In return we offer:
* A thorough induction programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
* Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
* Generous annual leave entitlement
* Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
* The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
* Maternity leave at 3 month's full pay and 3 month's half pay, (up to a maximum salary of £50k)
* 2 weeks paid paternity leave
* Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
* Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
* A range of staff discounts
* Access to services which provides support and information at critical life events including access to experts and emergency care services
* Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
To apply for this role, you must have a MINIMUM of:
* BSc in Occupational Therapy (or equivalent)
* HCPC registration
* 1 years' experience
£ 34,000 - 38,000 Per yearFull time...PermanentNottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
Disability Assessor - Personal Independence Payment (PIP) Nurse, Physio, OT or Paramedics sought £34,000 to £38,000 + benefits + ov...
£ 22,000 - 35,500 Per yearFull timePermanentTonbridge, Kent, England
Occupational Therapist - ABI/Neuro Rehabilitation Hospital £22,000 - £35,500 + pension and more ...