I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
New Private client vacancy available within Newcastle for a GP Health Screener on a substantial part time basis!
My client are seeking an experienced & qualified GP Health Screener, well versed in dealing with the patient’s health and well-being. You will be based onsite at our client’s premises within Newcastle. So if you are a passionate experienced physician, confident working unsupervised, who is unmatched in providing high quality customer service, look no further, this very rewarding role is for you!
In your new role, you will be completing the following tasks:
• Physical and clinical examination of clients according to the protocols for the specific screen selected, with dictation of findings.
• Preparation of elements for the screening reports – responsibility for the delivery and interpretation of test results and their timely inclusion in the report, together with the inclusion of all relevant information about the state of health and other clinical findings that require further investigation.
• Making recommendations for the management of or treatment of risk factors to the client’s general state of health.
Ad-Hoc Hours between Mon-Fri, 09:00AM-16:00PM
• 6 patients per day (1 hour per patient, 1 hours paid lunch, 1 hour paid admin)
• 8 hours paid per day
• IR35 exempt (you can use your LTD Company!)
• Ability to examine someone fully including breast examination and smear if required
• Ability to interpret resting ECGs
• Ability to interpret spirometry results
• Ability to interpret basic haematology and biochemistry blood results, including PSAs
• Ability to perform venepuncture if required
• Smear Tests & Prostate Tests are a must!
For more info about the role and the client themselves, feel free to get in touch. If this role isn’t for you but know someone who may be interested, feel free to pass on the message, we offer a great referral fee!
£ 68000 - 70000 Per yearFull timePermanentNorthumberland, Cramlington, Northumberland, England
Multi award-winning healthcare recruiter ID Medical is partnering with NHS England to find EEA General Practitioners for placements...
£ 72000 Per yearFull timeBankNewcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, England
Medical Doctor, Functional Assessor – Health and Disability AssessmentsLocation: NewcastleStarting Salary: £72,000 + Comprehensive ...