King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust part of King's Health Partners Academic Health Sciences Centre (AHSC), is one of the UK’s largest and busiest teaching hospitals with a turnover of nearly £1 billion, 1.5 million patient contacts a year and more than 11,500 staff based across 5 main sites in South East London.
The Trust provides a full range of local hospital services across its different sites, and specialist services from King’s College Hospital (KCH) site in Camberwell and the Princess Royal University Hospital (PRUH) site in Bromley.
We are looking for experienced Radiographers to join the Kings College Staff Bank, working from our Princess Royal Hospital in Orpington.
If you are a qualified Radiographer we have an array of opportunities to work in a variety of departments.
Whether you looking are looking for regular lines of work for a more flexible work pattern, or just the odd extra shift, then joining the Staff Bank could be the opportunity you have been looking for.
Required Skills and Experience: -
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Becoming a member of our Staff bank will give you access to the following benefits;
- Access to Line of Work, short and long term
- Priority of shifts over agency workers
- A professional onsite Recruitment & Compliance Team
- Ability to self book shifts as well as a dedicated nurse bookings team
- Access to free annual Core Skills Training and access to all our Bank Partners online training courses
- Electronic timesheet submission and weekly pay
Please apply directly to this advert, attaching an up to date copy of your CV. A member of our recruitment team will contact you shortly to discuss in more detail.
If you are interested please apply directly to this advert; Should you have any queries please contact me, Paige Fullbrook the onsite PRUH Bank Recruitment Consultant, my telephone number Apply
, email address Apply IMPORTANT
- Check your email account regularly as this is how we will communicate with you
- If you delete the job from any of your accounts, you may be prevented from accessing further communications
- To enquire about your application or inform us of any changes in your circumstances, please contact the named person on this advert
- Please provide email addresses for referees where possible
- Click here to see the range of benefits we offer
- Please review the documentation on our recruitment microsite, particularly the Trust’s criminal records checking policy
- All staff have a responsibility for safeguarding children and vulnerable adults and for ensuring they are aware of the specific duties relating to their role.
- Due to a high volume of applications, this advert might close before the displayed closing date. It is therefore recommended that you apply promptly
After applying via NHS Jobs, your submitted application will be imported into our ‘Trac’ recruitment system. All subsequent information regarding your application will be generated from apps.trac.jobs. You will not be able to track the progress of your application on NHS Jobs and we will not be able to respond to emails sent through it. By applying for this post you are agreeing to King’s transferring the information contained in your application to its preferred applicant management system. If you are offered a job, information will also be transferred into the national NHS Electronic Staff Records system.
Equality and Diversity Information
King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust Annual Reports and Other Corporate Publications
King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust - Our Values (Links to a Video on 'You Tube')
King's Health Partners Academic Health Science Centre Website
King's College Hospital is part of King's Health Partners Academic Health Sciences Centre (AHSC), a pioneering collaboration between King's College London, and Guy's and St Thomas', King's College Hospital and South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trusts.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs ( Apply
), a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.