Basic Grade Cardiac Physiologist
, required by TTM Healthcare, on behalf of one of the most advanced private hospitals in Dublin, providing 24 hour, world-class acute care services.
You will be conducting a full range of non-invasive and invasive cardiac diagnostic tests including ECG, Holter/BP monitoring, Stress ECG, Pacemaker and ICD implants, follow-up and programming, EP studies, angiography and angioplasty procedures.
This is a full time, permanent post, with competitive salary and excellent benefits offered to the selected candidate. Key Requirements:
- BSc in Clinical Measurement or Certificate in Medical Physics and Physiological Measurement or equivalent
- Demonstrate clinical competence and relevant experience in a Cardiology Department
- Experience in the Cardiac Catheterisation Lab and Cardiac Devices is desirable
- Possess Basic Life Support
- Eligible to work in Ireland
- Excellent working conditions, ongoing training and huge potential for career development
- Fantastic opportunity to work in an innovative and modern clinical setting
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Ongoing training and huge potential for career development
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Subsidised canteen and pharmacy
Apply now by sending a copy of your up to date CV to Robyn or call Apply
to discuss further.
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.