I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Pharmacy Technician| Pharmacy | Equivalent to Band 4 Depending on experience | Newly Qualified Technicians Considered | Brentwood | Part-Time | Fixed Term Contract
Spire Hartswood Hospital has an exciting opportunity for a Pharmacy Technician to join our experienced and dynamic team. Working with a wide variety of specialisms.
Spire Hartswood Hospital is a 49 bed hospital with 4 theatres and offers a comprehensive range of services and facilities Our vision is to be recognised as a world class healthcare business bringing together the best people who are dedicated to developing excellent clinical environments and delivering the highest quality patient care.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist in delivering pharmaceutical care to meet patients health and wellbeing needs.
• Assist in assessing people’s health and wellbeing within the context of their medicines.
• Movement and management of medicines.
• Establish and maintain communication with people about pharmacy activities and medicines.
• Modify and structure data, information, computer records and stock management documents.
• Develop own knowledge and skills and contribute to the development of others.
• Contribute to the development and implementation of services.
• Monitor and maintain health and safety and security of self and others.
Who we're looking for:
• GPHC registered - your registration should not have any restrictions or conditions
• Newly qualified candidates accepted
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
• 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
• Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
• ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
• Free Bupa wellness screening
• Private medical insurance
• Life assurance
• Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals, 10 clinics and a Specialist Cancer Care Centre across England, Wales and Scotland.
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please click apply and you will receive a call back from Carly Dack.
£ 28050 - 36644 Per yearFull timePermanentCambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
Our TrustCambridge University Hospitals (CUH) NHS Foundation Trust comprises Addenbrooke's Hospital and the Rosie Hospital in Cambr...
£ 23023 - 29608 Per yearFull timePermanentGillingham, Dorset, England
Are you committed to delivering the best of care through the best of people? Senior Pharmacy Technician - Frailty and Elderly Care ...