I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Inpatient Physiotherapist| Band 5/6 depending on experience | Bristol Part-time 30 hours
Long established since 1987, Spire Bristol Hospital have been providing excellent care, expertise and knowledge in a safe, clean environment for over 25 years, offering the greatest range of high quality treatments, services and diagnostic facilities in the South West.
Duties and responsibilities
• Undertake comprehensive assessment and diagnosis of patients with a wide variety of physical and emotional needs. To formulate, deliver, review and progress individual treatment programmes, ensuring effective treatment, specialist advice and timely discharge is achieved.
• Ensure ongoing monitoring of the standard of treatment provided
• Ensure compliance with all professional, clinical and integrated governance standards and participate in clinical audit and other quality assurance processes
• Support Physiotherapy Manager in developing all aspects of the department service and training delivery.
Who we're looking for
• Degree (BSc Hons Physiotherapy) or equivalent.
• HPC Registered
• Professional assessor
• Evidence of substantial CPD in management and other clinically related and relevant subjects
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
Free Bupa wellness screening
Private medical insurance
Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals, 10 clinics and a Specialist Cancer Care Centre across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please click apply and you will receive a call back from Lisa O’Connor
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
£ 38000 - 43000 Per yearFull timePermanentLuton, Bedfordshire, England
Would you like to earn £38,000pa working Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm only? Are you a HCPC registered Physiotherapist? Do you have a...
£ 35,000 - 37,000 Per yearFull time...PermanentPortsmouth, Hampshire, England
Health and disability assessment role – Disability Analyst in Portsmouth Location: Portsmouth Salary: £35,000 - £37,000 Experienced...
£ 41,000 - 43,000 Per yearFull time...PermanentEnfield, London, Greater London, England
Health and disability assessment role – Disability Analyst in Enfield Location: Enfield Salary: £41,000 - £43,000 Experienced Physi...