I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Locum Clinical Psychologist required in Bedfordshire - Health Psychology services
Band 7 or 8A
Start: As soon as possible
Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm (part time may be considered)
3 month contract initially, with a possible extension.
Location: Luton, Bedfordshire
Our client is looking for an HCPC registered Psychologist for a role to cover Limbs, Obesity and General Medicine. The job is hospital based.
The successful applicant will need:
- At least 2 years' post qualification work experience with appropriate supervision (8a).
- To be skilled in the use of complex methods of psychological assessment, formulation, intervention and management frequently requiring sustained and intense concentration.
- The ability to choose most appropriate mode of intervention for clients.
- The ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, complex, highly technical and/or clinically sensitive information to clients, their families, carers and other professional colleagues both within and outside the NHS, in highly emotional situations.
- Experience of the application of clinical psychology in different cultural contexts.
- Experience of working with both individuals and groups within the full range of clinical problem severity.
- Experience of working with clients of different cultures, genders and ages.
For further information, please contact Jon at Mind Professionals by applying here.
£ 23,000 - 26,000 Per yearPart timePermanentHatfield, Hertfordshire, England
Permanent Clinical Psychologist - Eating Disorders / CAMHS Required in Hatfield, Hertfordshire Hours: Part time, 22.5 hours Start d...
Full time...PermanentMilton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, England
Permanent Clinical Psychologist - CAMHS / Learning Disabilities / Autism in Bedfordshire/Northamptonshire Location: This role cover...
£ 38.00 - 43.00 Per hourFull timeTemporaryHarlow, Essex, England
Locum Clinical / Counselling Psychologist required - Essex Band 8b Start date: As soon as possible 3 month contract initially with ...
£ 60,000 - 70,000 Per yearFull timeTemporaryStanmore, Greater London, England
Locum Band 7 and 8a Psychologists required for a health Psychology service. Start: As soon as possible Contract: Ongoing work Hours...
£ 37,000 - 50,000 Per yearFull timePermanentRoyston, Hertfordshire, England
Permanent Clincal/Forensic/Counselling Psychologist - Forensic or DBT required in Royston, Hertfordshire Hours: Full time, 37.5 hrs...