I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
22.5 hrs | Days Only | Excellent Staff Benefits | General Radiography
One of the UK’s leading private healthcare service providers currently requires an experienced Senior Radiographer to work on a part-time basis in their hospital on the outskirts of Worcester.
Details of this Senior Radiographer position and what the hospital is offering are as follows:
• 22.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Day shifts only, covering a flexible shift pattern
• An excellent annual salary of £18,720 per annum
• A contributory pension scheme, life assurance and private medical insurance
• Excellent opportunities for training, development and career progression
• Discounted gym membership, health and wellness programmes, health cashback plans and free eye tests
• A range of retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts
• Cycle to work schemes, season ticket loans and childcare vouchers
• Employee assistance programmes and staff support schemes
• 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, which increases with service length
As Senior Radiographer, you will work within the wider Imaging Department to provide a comprehensive imaging and radiography service to a diverse patient mix along with supporting and mentoring junior colleagues and contributing to service development.
Applicants for this Senior Radiographer post should meet the following criteria;
• Have successfully completed a BSc or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography
• HCPC registered practitioner
• Extensive post-registration experience across a varied case mix and familiar with systems including RIS and PACS
• Strong leadership and management skills and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below;
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment on Applyfor more information.