I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
37.5 Hrs | Days | Neuro-Rehab | Great Benefits
An experienced Occupational Therapist is required to work in a leading rehabilitation centre in the Harlow area.
The facility offers long term care and rehabilitation services to people living with complex neurological conditions or brain/spinal injuries and makes the most of state-of-the-art medical technologies and facilities to deliver the best possible patient outcomes.
Details of this Senior Occupational Therapist position and what the successful candidate will receive:
• A permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week
• Day shifts only
• A great annual salary in the region of £28,275 - £32,000 depending on experience
• 33 days annual leave which increases with service length
• Free on-site parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
• A range of training, development and career development opportunities
• Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
• Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• Free uniforms
• A private pension scheme and life assurance
• Staff assistance and support programmes
• A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
What this Senior Occupational Therapist post will involve:
• Managing a clinical caseload of patients, undertaking assessments, compiling, implementing and evaluating individualised treatment programmes
• Providing advice and support to the MDT on all aspects of OT relevant to patient treatment programmes
• Assisting with the day to day running of OT services, including line management and clinical supervision to junior members of the OT Team
• Participating in Clinical Governance activities
Applicants for this Senior Occupational Therapist position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Occupational Therapist with up to date HCPC and BAOT registration
• Demonstrate proven experience in delivering and coordinating Occupational Therapy services, with some managerial or supervisory experience
• Demonstrate evidence of continuing professional development
• A strong communicator with good leadership skills and able to work well independently and collaboratively
• Well organised, motivated and able to work under pressure
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Full timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust part of King's Health Partners Academic Health Sciences Centre (AHSC), is one of the U...
£ 35,000 - 37,000 Per yearFull time...PermanentDunstable, Bedfordshire, England
Health and disability assessment role – Disability Analyst in Dunstable Location: Dunstable Salary: £35,000 - £37,000 Experienced P...