Are you a dynamic, committed, compassionate and enthusiastic Health Care Assistants living near or in York Alne Hall ?
Healthcare Assistants Required for Immediate start in York Alne Hall - Full and Part time options available
Working for TTM Healthcare is entirely flexible, work full or part time hours, choose your rota to fit around your life for better work like-balance. We have a range of shifts available from long days and nights to evenings and weekends.
• To carry out and undertake specific, general and domestic tasks which will provide good quality of health and well-being of the individuals.
• To work flexibly to meet individuals support needs.
• To communicate effectively and professionally with nurses, seniors and staff on duty.
• To help with daily routines and activities of the individual’s nature.
• To work effectively and professionally within the policies, procedures, aims and objectives of the company.
• Work when you want
• Weekly pay
• We provide free company uniforms
• We support you 24 hours per day, 7 days per week (bank holidays included)
Applicants Requirements to qualify must have
• Up to date CV
• References that cover the last 3 years
• Passport in date
• Visa (if applicable)
• Proof of NI
• DBS (or happy to apply for one)
• International Police Check (for anyone that has lived overseas for more than 6 consecutive months in the past 5 years)
• Fit To Work (Immunity to Hep B, MMR, TB or BCG Scar)
• Training (upskills if required paid by us)
We encourage all interested applicants to apply promptly as we review all CVs received on a daily basis.
Our clinet in York Alne Hall is looking for candidates to start immediately and also happy to consider those who have to give notice of upto 1 month to their employer due to long term requirements
Please note, due to the high volume of applications only people that match the above requirements will be contacted.
TEMP19 TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.