We are committed to providing high quality care for the people of Bradford, Airedale and Craven. Are You?
As a provider of care for people of all ages who have mental and/or community health needs we are dedicated to providing a high quality service, close to where people live and as much as possible tailored to an individual's needs.
An opportunity has arisen for an 18.5 hour BAND 6 Community Mental Health Occupational Therapist to join our dedicated older people's community mental health teams. The multi-disciplinary teams comprises of Nurses, Occupational Therapists, Social Workers, Support Workers, Physiotherapist, Psychologists, and Doctors. We are committed to the excellent community care of older people with the breadth of mental health problems and those with dementia.
You will be supported in your work with robust caseload management and management supervision. You will be expected and encouraged to engage in clinical supervision. Peer supervision is part of our core daily activity.
The benefits of this post include:-
- Close MDT working within friendly welcoming team
- Chance to peer supervise Band 6 and Band 5s across the Older people's services
- Supervision with Band 7 OT
- Opportunities for further training in older peoples OT interventions
- CPD opportunities
- Flexible working hours and patterns to suit
- Agile working and also office based around the location area covered
- Opportunities to be involved in service development projects
- Opportunities to develop clinical knowledge and intervention by working with complex clinical cases
We cover the beautiful valleys of Airedale and Wharfedale, and as an agile worker this wonderful scenery will become your office.
Previous community experience would be advantageous. Experience of working with older people with mental health problems is essential.