Brigg, Lincolnshire, England
- Part time
- Bank, Contract, Permanent, Temporary
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 31 May 2019
- 11 Aug 2019
GP Partnership, near Brigg, Lincolnshire
6-9 sessions per week, Permanent opportunity, (Salaried Contract Available if preferred).
We're excited to be recruiting for a GP to join, in a partnership capacity, with one of our wonderful Health Centres near Brigg, Lincolnshire.
The centre is offering professional satisfaction, excellent working conditions, a wonderful patient community and significant financial reward to the right candidate.
What's on offer?
- Purpose built centre
- Teaching Opportunities
- Minor Surgery opportunities to those interested
- Multi-disciplinary team with some of the most skilled clinicians in the region
- Flexible working - allowing teaching, research and surgery interests to be pursued
- High Income Practice
- GOOD CQC
- Excellent Location - good schools, great transport links.
The role has come about due to Retirement and the centre is looking for a new Partner to join them in their vision for the practice. You must be looking for an interesting job, with a lovely centre and have a long-term career in mind.
Informal visits and telephone enquiries are welcome.
Chase Medical is a specialist bank of GPs, securing permanent roles for clinicians within primary care across the UK.
Job Reference: RW-GP-LINC
Ref: near Brigg
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 31217 - 48123 Per yearFull timePermanentManchester, Greater Manchester, England
Senior Clinical Fellow in Intensive Critical Care Medicine Salary is £31,217 - £49,086 per annum plus enhancements/bandingNHS Found...