I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
BMI Ridgeway Hospital in Wroughton , Swindon is located within the North Wessex Downs, Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty with easily accessible transport links. We are a 45-bed hospital, a mix of main ward and day-care, with 3 operating theatres and a network of other departments supporting these areas.
Our physiotherapy department has the largest gymnasium in the BMI hospital group, an Aquatic Therapy pool, 6 individual private treatment cubicles and a Hand Therapy unit. We provide Pilates group sessions. We are a specialist centre for Pelvic health.
We are proud to be a warm and friendly hospital with a real family atmosphere. Being a part of The Ridgeway Hospital means that you belong to a network of 58 hospitals and clinics across the UK and Scotland. We perform more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country. As a part of this network you will have access to a number of development opportunities and will work closely with a team of experienced professionals across the business. We have a professional working relationship with our consultants who are keen to discuss patient cases, offer their time to us for our CPD requirements and business growth plans.
We are seeking an experienced and motivated physiotherapist to join our team of clinicians in the Physiotherapy Department; the role is full time and will cover a flexible working pattern.
You will demonstrate good clinical skills and have a comprehensive knowledge of musculo-skeletal out-patients as well as orthopaedic post-operative patients and take an active role in our exciting teaching opportunities and development of physiotherapy assistants, supporting the hospitals to embed a culture of constant training and development from within.
A willingness to learn and teach others with a flexible approach is essential to maintain the excellent standards the hospital has.
We have an opportunity for a Physiotherapist to join their team of staff in the Physiotherapy department. Part time hours will be considered for the right candidate.
The ideal applicant should meet the following criteria:
* Degree in BSc Physiotherapy with preferably 2-3 years' experience in MSK out-patients
* Registered with the HCPC as a physiotherapist
* Knowledge of Chartered Society of Physiotherapy Codes of Professional Conduct, Ethics and Performance and their implications for practice.
* Knowledge of the Care Standards Act and Care and Quality Commission Requirements.
* Maths, English GCSE at grades A to C or equivalent functional skills level 2 evidence.
* Proficient in the use of a PC, including the use of software and systems
Duties of this role include:
* Support the Physiotherapy team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
* Support the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
* Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge / skill, and expertise.
* Communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient.
* Act as an advocate for safeguarding patients, demonstrate courage to speak up when there are concerns about care.
* Demonstrate commitment to improving care and the patient experience.
* To facilitate the daily running of the pharmacy department, providing a safe and effective medicines management service to all patients, staff, consultants and customers.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
The salary for this exciting role is up to £32250
BMI Healthcare is committed to being a national living wage employer and offer a competitive starting salary alongside access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
* BMI Healthcare Private Medical Scheme
* Staff Pension Scheme
* 25 days holiday per annum
* Free Parking
* Discounted Gym Membership
For an informal chat or more information please contact Mark Liefhebber on Applyext 349
Or if you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
£ 18 - 24 Per hourFull timeTemporaryOxford, Oxfordshire, England
Physiotherapist - Band 5 or 6 - Adults Community NHS - Oxford - £18 - £24 per hour We are currently recruiting a band 5 or 6 locum ...
£ 38,000 - 38,000 Per yearFull timePermanentStoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, England
Physiotherapist, Functional Assessor – Health and Disability Assessments Location: Stoke-on-Trent Starting Salary: £38,000 + compre...
£ 28.00 - 28.00 Per hourFull timeContractCatterick Garrison, North Yorkshire, England
Locum Physiotherapist Band 6 Physiotherapist - Essential Requirements: • Must be Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC) Regis...