I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Resident Medical Officer | Surgical Wards| Bushey Hospital | Full Time
Spire Bushey Hospital has exciting opportunity for a Resident Medical Officer to join our experienced and dynamic team.
You will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the regions most experienced Consultants, covering a varied and diverse caseload. Training and development is available to allow you to broaden your experience and expand your career with us.
We have a high level of cases through Theatres on a daily basis, often averaging 50/60 in a day, you will be strongly encouraged to influence improvements and change across the department to support this level of activity.
Spire Bushey Hospital is one of North London and Hertfordshire’s leading private hospitals, with an excellent reputation for delivering high quality private hospital treatment. The hospital has been treating patients for over 35 years and has over 400 consultants. All of our consultants are highly experienced and many enjoy national and international reputations.
The hospital offers a premium service in key areas of complex healthcare including orthopaedics, neurology, cardiac care, and gynaecology. Spire Bushey Hospital forms part of a 4 site portfolio, and is supported by and works alongside Spire Bushey Diagnostic Centre, Elstree Cancer Centre and Spire Pathology Centre – based on Centennial Park in Elstree - just 5 minutes from the main hospital site.
Duties and responsibilities:
• To be part of a team providing 24 hour medical cover for all routine medical care and response to consultant requests. Immediate first line resuscitation to patients, visitors or staff member as required.
• To assist in the management of patients and provide back-up support to consultants.
• To undertake a daily morning and evening ward-round including High Dependency/ Intensive Care Unit with a member of the nursing team ensuring all patients are visited.
Who we're looking for:
• GMC registered
• Minimum 2 years post-graduation anaesthetic and or ICU experience
• Paediatric experience (desirable
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
• 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
• Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
• ‘Spire for you’ reward platform – discount and cashback for over 100 retailers
• Free annual Bupa wellness screening
• Private medical insurance
• Life assurance
• Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals, 10 clinics and a Specialist Cancer Care Centre across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please click apply and you will receive a call back from Michael Parkin.
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
£ 28,000 - 30,000 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Treatment and Patient Coordinator - Private Fertility Clinic Medical Background Essential ...
£ 32,000 - 36,000 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Outpatient Senior Staff Nurse - Brand New Surgical Hospital £32,000 - £36,000 + Private Medical Insurance, Pension, Season Ticket L...