I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Governance Lead | Clinical | Equivalent Band 7/8a | Leeds | Fantastic Opportunity
Spire Healthcare Leeds has an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Healthcare Leader/Professional to lead our Hospital Risk and Governance Department.
As a key member of the clinical governance team, the Hospital Risk and Governance Lead will have excellent management responsibility for clinical and non-clinical risks at the hospital, ensuring regulatory compliance with the CQC. You will promote excellent customer service throughout the hospital, facilitating and co-ordinating corporate and local customer service initiatives whilst providing appropriate support to colleagues.
Duties and responsibilities:
The successful Hospital Risk and Governance Lead will have a broad spectrum of Hospital Knowledge and able to communicate at all levels and demonstrate clinical credibility. You must have excellent IT and report writing skills and understand regulatory standards.
You will work closely with the Matron and Hospital Director in leading clinical quality and the Clinical Governance strategy within the hospital, whilst complying with all hospital regulatory requirements.
Who we're looking for:
• A clinical Professional looking to develop their career – Full training and induction will be offered
• Be NMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions or HCPC qualified
• Have a minimum 5 years’ experience within a hospital setting
• Understanding of N.I.C.E guidelines and up to date Clinical Knowledge
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
• 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
• Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
• ‘Spire for you’ reward platform – discount and cashback for over 100 retailers
• Free annual Bupa wellness screening
• Private medical insurance
• Life assurance
• Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals, 10 clinics and a Specialist Cancer Care Centre across England, Wales and Scotland.
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
£ 46,000 - 49,000 Per yearFull timePermanentBradford, West Yorkshire, England
Quality & Compliance Manager - Mental Health Hospital Adult - Mental Health £46,000 - £49,000 Bradf...