Join us and become part of the most engaged workforce of any NHS trust in England, according to the latest national NHS Staff Survey results - for the second year running.
You will be joining a dynamic and forward-looking organisation in the heart of the capital where you can develop your career and broaden your horizons.
We think you will enjoy working for us but you don't have to take our word for it - 79% of staff who took part in the latest national NHS Staff Survey would recommend Guy's and St Thomas' as a place to work.
Senior Pharmacy Assistant
We have a vacancy for a Senior Pharmacy Assistant to join our medicines supply service. The candidate will also be heavily involved in the distribution service ensuring goods get to the wards in a safe manor. Candidates will also provide training for the Omnicell storage cabinets as well as identifying and investigating discrepancies.
Key performances areas are:
- Training of users for Omnicell medicines cabinet
- Inventory management including accepting delivery of medicines and medicines returned from wards
- Supply of medicines to wards
- Supervision of pharmacy assistants
- Development of FMD solutions
The successful candidates must also be able to demonstrate:
- JAC pharmacy systems skills
- Database management
- Supervisory skills
- The ability be self-directed and work independently
- The ability to work to precise timescales and deadlines
For Further Details
Joshua Cooper email: Apply
Closing Date: 21 February 2019 at midnight
Interview Date: 7 March 2019