I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Clarity Locums is looking to recruit a Support Pharmacist on behalf of their client based in Limerick.
Clarity Locums is Ireland's number 1 pharmaceutical recruitment agency. We specialize in Full Time and Locum recruitment. The company was established in 2011. We specialize in providing highly trained, registered and fully screened pharmacists to pharmacies all over the country. We can also recommend suitable pharmacy technicians and counter staff; meeting your every recruitment need. Clarity Locums always strives to deliver high profile customer service in which helps us stand out from any other recruitment agency out there.
What you need to know:
- Average of 40 hours over a 4 days per week.
- Working between to pharmacies
- 1/3 Saturdays
- QicScript+ is the dispensing system
What you'll be doing:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines
- Ensure safe and effective delivery medicines to all customers
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence
- Any other duties as required
What we're looking for:
- Positive can do attitude
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to take initiative
- Be able to work on your own and as a team
What we require:
- To be registered on the PSI
- 6 months Irish pharmacy experience minimum
For more information or to discuss salary please contact me at Apply
Ref: Support Pharmacist (4 days) - Limerick
Full time...PermanentWest Limerick, Limerick, Ireland
Pharmacy Technician - West Limerick (full or part time) PharmaConex are currently seeking to recruit a pharmacy technician for an i...