Salford, Greater Manchester, England
- Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 25 Apr 2019
- 20 Jul 2019
28 hours with various shifts available over a 24hrs/7 days a week rota.
(Options for fixed nights/weekend shifts)
A bit about us
Bupa is one of the most well-known and respected healthcare businesses in the world, because what we do matters. From our contact centres to our care homes; health and dental centres to our state of the art hospitals across all four corners of the globe, every part of our operations are dedicated to our purpose of helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives. We pride ourselves on working with brilliant people who put our customers at the heart of everything they do.
About the area you'll be working in
We provide a range of phone-based services to give customers access to specialist support teams. These include our 24/7 Anytime HealthLine, Physioline and also a dedicated assistance line for our employees.
What you'll be doing
This role is a wonderful opportunity to really make a difference to people's lives.
You'll deliver the Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) to Bupa clients in accordance with Bupa policies and procedures.
What's a typical day?
- Answering Employee Assistance Programme calls
- Assessing client's well-being needs, including their mental health and social support and making evidence based therapy recommendations
- Providing advice and support
Who we're looking for?
- Recognised Counselling diploma qualification or higher
- BACP/UKCP registration is essential; working towards accreditation is essential - BACP Membership is not sufficient.
- Rich and varied experience of Counselling different sectors of and clients in society
What's it like to work here?
We want people to 'love working here', so much so that's it's at the top of our agenda and something you'll hear a lot about here at Bupa. We offer our people a great range of benefits, many of which are flexible and can be tailored to suit what's most important to you. We're a healthcare company so there's a huge focus on our people's health and wellbeing, supported by a healthy work-life balance and workplaces which are friendly, appealing spaces to support you to be at your best.
- Strong national clinical network and clinical engagement
- Monthly payments to cover Clinical Supervision
- BACP accreditation fee paid
- www.ourbupa.co.uk - website for our clinicians that supports learning, promotes CPD and creates an online clinical community
- CPD calendar and webinars
- Bupa Lecture Series: clinical lectures with external speakers held at academic institutions
- BMJ and Open Athens journal access
- Clinical Leadership development programmes
- Career opportunities to move into other roles or other parts of Bupa
- Work life balance
- Bupa Health insurance
- 25 days holiday each year (pro rata for part time employees), increasing to 27 days after 5 years service
- You're paid for all Bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Annual bonus scheme
- Annual pay review
We're an inclusive organisation that celebrates diversity and welcomes everyone - all talents and backgrounds. Bupa strives to make sure that every applicant is assessed solely on the basis of personal merit and qualifications, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
If you'd like to learn more, please visit www.bupa.com
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 50,000 - 50,000 Per yearFull timePermanentWarrington, Cheshire, England
Multi-site Quality & Compliance Lead - Mental Health North West only £50,000 + Mileage RMN/RNLD/RGN Remit ...
£ 45,000 - 45,000 Per yearFull timePermanentManchester, Greater Manchester, England
Regional Clinical Lead | North West/North East/Scotland Award Winning Care Provider Extensive travel and nights away Up to £...