I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Band 7 (up to £43041)
An opportunity exists to join the Dental Radiography Team in at our Bristol based Dental Hospital.
As superintendent radiographer you will work with the consultant radiologist to provide leadership for the radiology service. The department provides a wide range of dental radiography examinations for maxillofacial, oral surgery, primary care, cleft palate, sialography, and general dental patients.
The role will involve the day to day management of a small team of radiographers and support staff to deliver the highest level of care for our patients and an efficient imaging service for our clinicians.
In addition you will be involved in:
* The planning and implementation of new services including the development of the cone beam CT scanning service, following the commissioning of large and small volume Cone Beam CT scanners in February 2019.
* You will also be involved in supporting the clinical teaching radiographer in the education of dental students, hygienists and radiography students who rotate through the department.
* Providing an on-call service for the main X-Ray department
The position is full time, 8.30am until 5pm, Monday to Friday with optional Saturday work depending on demand. There is also an on call commitment to support the emergency x-ray department in the main hospital.
Skills and Experience Required:
* HCPC Registered Radiographer
* Significant recent Band 6 experience
* A keen interest in Dental Radiology
* NHS Pension
* Generous annual leave allowances which grow with long service
* A range of well being services including occupational health, physiotherapy, counselling and much more
* Benefits/ discounts packages
* Support with travel to work, with an emphasis on being "Green"
If this all sounds like you then we welcome your application.
Full timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
At UCLH (University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust) our success starts with you.This is an exciting opportunity to j...