I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Reference: VAC - 11817
We are currently working with one of the largest Private Hospital Groups in the UK. Their hospital in Birmingham is currently looking for a Senior Physiotherapist to join their Physiotherapy department.
They are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated person to join their dedicated and supportive In-patient team. To work upon mixed acute surgical wards which include; cardiac, thoracic and abdominal surgery, oncology, breast reconstruction and gynaecology surgical intervention as well as a strong orthopaedic bias. This hospital is situated across 2 sites just 1.5 miles apart giving you the opportunity to rotate across both.
Successful candidates will be a Band 6 Senior Physiotherapist. This is a full-time position with core hours between 0830 and 1630, Monday to Friday with participation with an established weekend rota.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• To manage a clinical caseload, providing physiotherapy assessment and treatment to the highest standard. Ensuring excellent patient care is promoted with the hospital.
• To ensure compliance with appropriate regulatory and best practice frameworks.
• To take an active role in supporting the implementation of national developments locally.
• Commitment to ensuring quality services are delivered to both internal and external stakeholders through continuous improvement activities.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
You will meet the following criteria:
• BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy and current HCPC registration.
• Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
• At least 2 years post qualification experience.
• Knowledge of the Care Quality Commission Requirements.
The quality of our client’s employees is what sets them apart in delivering excellence. As you look after others, they in turn will look after you.
• Private Healthcare Scheme
• Childcare Vouchers
• Access to National Physiotherapy Training Courses and designated training budget
• Staff Pension Scheme
• 25 days holiday per annum
At Healthier Recruitment we are dedicated in finding our candidates their ideal roles. We go above and beyond the basic requirements of our candidates to find roles that not only match their overall package expectations but provide them with an opportunity to secure a position that offers personal fulfilment and the potential to develop within an organisation that shares similar visions and values.
Each and every candidate we work with is different, and therefore we take the time to get to know you and explore the potential career options that suit you best to ensure that your transition into a new role is both a smooth, stress free and enjoyable experience.
Ref: AC - 11817