I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
ABOUT THE JOB
Clarity Locums is recruiting a support pharmacist for a small pharmacy group in Dun Laoghaire, South Dublin.
Salary will be dependent on experience but competitive
This is a permanent, full time contract
The store is open 7 days a week, you will work 5 days per week
This store has a Supervising Pharmacist, as well as a team of pharmacists who work together closely to ensure the smooth running of the dispensary
This is a busy dispensary with lots of opportunity for growth
45 hours per week, break in the morning and evening
Monday - Friday 8 am - 9 pm, Saturday 8 am - 7 pm and Sunday 12 pm - 6 pm
There is a team of 15 pharmacists and technicians
The candidate will oversee, and be responsible for the professional, clinical, ethical and financial running of the pharmacy business in line with company and industry regulations. The role is not exhaustive and many opportunities for progression exist.
• Dispensing to and advising patients on POM and P medicines
• Assisting in the management of OTC stock control and merchandising
• Execution of the dispensary business plan
• Assisting in group healthcare and retail events
• Fully compliant with legal and ethical requirements
• Day to day management of the dispensary, for example in verifying, sending claims, stock control, paperwork, etc
• Management of dispensary communications
• Feeding back to head office management about shop performance, staff performance, concerns, positives and recommend improvements
• To partake in staff training events
• Applicants must be degree qualified and a Registered Pharmacist with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland, or be eligible to register with the PSI immediately
• A self-motivated, enthusiastic individual with excellent people skills, confidence and good clinical knowledge
• Must have the ability to be acutely aware of customer needs while also being a commercial thinker, with the ability to balance being a healthcare professional while being mindful of the business aims
• The successful candidate will have a key focus on customer service and developing the customer base
• A highly organised individual who has the ability to work under pressurised circumstances
• A professional who takes their work very seriously and continuously strives for perfection and who is eager to surpass all expectations
• Someone who is positive, committed, loyal and an excellent communicator
• The ideal candidate will have previous pharmacy experience in a busy pharmacy environment, preferably with experience of the schemes in the Republic of Ireland
Ref: Support Pharmacist - Dun Laoghaire, South Dublin