I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK - and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare's Princess MargaretHospital in Swindon has a vacancy for a Clinical Specialist - Pelvic Health to join their team of staff in the Physiotherapy department.
This is a bank role working on an "as and when required" basis, you will be required to supplement staffing levels during busy periods and provide cover for existing staff in times of annual leave or absence.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP).
* Experience on orthopaedic wards and/or within a MSK out patient department
* Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
* Knowledge of CSP and HCPC Codes and guidelines and their implications for practice.
* Knowledge of the Care Standards Act and Care and Quality Commission Requirements.
* Strong organisational and planning skills, including risk management.
* Advanced training/recognised qualifications in specialist area.
Duties of this role include:
* Provide specialist physiotherapy assessment and treatment for patients with pelvic conditions including but not limited to patients with pelvic pain, bladder and bowel issues. Care will be provided within outpatient, inpatient, pre-admission and follow-up care as appropriate.
* Support the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
* Support the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
* Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge / skill, and expertise.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive hourly rate.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
£ 25.00 - 30.00 Per hourFull timeContractLondon, Greater London, England
Physiotherapy - Band 6 - Paediatric - Central London - £25-30phWe are currently recruiting for a Physiotherapist with Paediatric ex...
£ 38000 - 44000 Per yearFull timePermanentLuton, Bedfordshire, England
Are you a HCPC registered Physiotherapist? Do you have at least 2 years experience as a physiotherapist? If the answer is yes to al...