I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HCPC registered Radiology Manager to manage our imaging suite in Bristol. You will need to travel between 2 sites so a UK driving license is essential.
The role will include operational management and leadership plus general radiography duties. Within our friendly small departments, you will have the opportunity to oversee and schedule an experienced team of Radiographers, Radiologists, Sonographers, clerical and other support staff to undertake a varied workload, covering consultant clinics, ward and theatre patients.
There is a commitment to weekend working and some on call.
* You will ensure that you and your team deliver high quality patient care
* Effective scheduling, delivery and evaluation in line with company's model of care
* Ensuring workload is managed effectively amongst team
* you will work alongside other Radiology Managers throughout the organisation and the Diagnostic Imaging Lead to ensure standards are met and maintained
* Taking on a clinical work load as and when required
* Successful candidates will have a BSc in Radiography (or equivalent qualification)
* good experience of staff leadership or supervision within general imaging
* Enthusiasm for providing high quality patient care.
You can expect a rewarding career with our organisation, we are able to offer you an agreed personal development programme to extend your professional skills. We will consider offering a relocation package for this position.