I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£28,000 - £32,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Flexible Shifts & On-Call | Excellent Benefits & Pension
A leading private hospital in Manchester currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Biomedical Scientist to join their Microbiology Team.
Details of this Biomedical Scientist position and what the hospital is offering:
• 37.5 hours per week
• Flexible shifts covering a 7 day rota and including participation in the on-call rota
• A competitive annual salary of £28,000 to £32,000 depending on experience
• Some excellent opportunities to professionally develop and progress your career within a leading healthcare organisation, with your own personal development programme
• A company pension plan, life assurance and private medical cover
• Health screening and employee wellness/health promotion programmes plus a free on-site gym
• Some fantastic retail and lifestyle discounts, childcare vouchers, cycle to work schemes and transport season ticket loans
• Employee assistance programmes, staff recognition schemes
• 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
• Free on-site parking plus great public transport links from throughout Manchester
As Biomedical Scientist, you will play a key role in the Microbiology Laboratories Team, rotating on all disciplines and supporting the day to day running of the department in addition to participating in quality assurance and audits when required.
Applicants for this Biomedical Scientist role will meet the following person specification:
• Qualified to degree level in Biomedical Science with a specialist portfolio in microbiology
• Up to date HCPC registration, ideally along with IBMS membership
• Experienced working in a busy lab setting and effectively managing your workload and hitting targets whilst maintaining a high-quality service
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and able to provide excellent standards of customer service
• Ideally have knowledge and experience on Q-Pulse
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Full timeBankManchester, Greater Manchester, England
Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust (MFT) is one of the largest acute Trusts in the UK, employing over 20,000 staff.We are r...