I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
We are seeking a committed and experienced Specialist Podiatrist to join the busy Inpatient, Outpatient and Community Service on the beautiful Island of Jersey, in the Channel Islands .
This role is supporting one Senior Specialist Podiatrist in the States of Jersey (NHS equivalent) Health & Social Care.
Offering the successful candidate the opportunity to significantly develop your autonomous practice and service development skills this remit includes the following:
Inpatients; Acute, Rehab and Mental Health.
Outpatients; Diabetic, Rheumatology and Nail Surgery Clinics.
Community; Day Care Centre, Learning Disabilities and Aged Care.
The island of Jersey is the largest of the Channel Islands and has a population of Apply.
Jersey has some of Britain's finest and best-kept beaches which are never more than ten minutes away, and an especially mild and sunny climate . ( Apply )
Person requirements :
- Qualified Podiatrist with current full HCPC registration.
- A good scope of clinical practice experience; ideally five years post qualifying to include Diabetes, Wound Care, and previous management of own caseload.
- Ability to make clinical judgments and decisions with confidence.
- To be an excellent communicator within a multi-disciplinary team.
- To hold a clean and current car driving licence.
The benefits of working in Jersey include:
- An excellent salary, equivalent to UK NHS AfC Band 8C.
- A generous annual allowance towards your Continuous Professional Development.
- A relocation package and accommodation provided.
- A continental atmosphere where the people are friendly and taxes are considerably lower than the UK.
We are a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of Specialist healthcare staff.
As a nurse-led consultancy, our detailed understanding of the complexity of the Podiatrist role places us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Managers.
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit Apply
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.