I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Salary £17000- £19000 (depending on experience, future salary progression available)
Our modern and spacious purpose built clinic based in the Hampshire area is currently looking for a sports therapist to join our team. We are a small but supportive team who pride ourselves in developing our staff.
We have an opportunity to take on an additional sports therapist to the team due to growth of our client base. Within our team we have a range of specialists including Physiotherapists, Pilates instructors and managerial / administrative staff. We have a fully equipped onsite rehabilitation gym and a dedicated onsite Pilates studio to allow you to provide a full all round service to patients.
Hours to include 2 evenings and Saturday morning on rotation.
* Delivering clinical, evidence based bespoke exercise rehabilitation programmes in an individual, small group and small class format
* Managing a caseload of clients for whom you will provide ongoing soft tissue / massage therapy
* Provide the highest quality, patient focused service for people with a variety of MSK conditions through exercise based rehabilitation, Pilates and Reformer Pilates
* Provide the highest quality, clinically based, sports massage / soft tissue therapy to people with a variety of MSK related needs, within your personal scope of practice and levels of professional competence
* To support sports massage / soft tissue therapy with appropriate advice and education as part of holistic patient care
* To contribute to patients' care and delivery of service by developing skills beyond one's own professional training
* Work as an autonomous practitioner with support available from a senior therapist as required
* To demonstrate flexibility to adapt clinical skills to provide a range of services, such as rehabilitation classes, Pilates, educational seminars
* To discuss and promote other services and treatment options to potential and existing clients, that may be of interest or benefit to them
* To acknowledge own limitations and be aware when clinical support is required or it is appropriate to refer the client to another member of the team
* To use appropriate methods of communication with patients to optimise their potential outcomes. Communication skills of persuasion, motivation, explanation and gaining informed consent will be used with a wide variety of patients
* Demonstrate an aptitude to assist in the development and growth of the practice
* To participate actively in all available training, mentoring and teaching opportunities available
* Maintain up to date knowledge of health trends relevant to your clinical area and their likely effect upon your work and patient care
* To keep accurate and up-to-date patient records, reports and statistics at all times in line with policies, professional and legal standards
Skills and Experience Required:
* BSC Sports Therapy, Sports Rehabilitation or equivalent
* Member of BASRat, STA or equivalent
* Recent CPD in exercise rehabilitation
* APPI Pilates matwork Level 1 qualification (desirable)
Motivation and commitment to developing personally and professionally is crucial. We have high expectations and standards, our patients expect nothing less too. In return for your commitment we will offer you:
* The best local facilities - purpose built and very modern
* Investment in you including the chance to progress your career and extend the skills you have
* In-house weekly training and free spaces on other external courses
* 28 days paid annual leave/year including bank holidays (pro rata), increasing by a day a year up to 35 days after 2 years
* Pension contributions for eligible employees
* Childcare vouchers
* Opportunity to be involved in taking APPI mat Pilates and reformer classes as part of our existing and growing Pilates service
We're here to help local people live a healthy, active, positive life, pain & injury free. How our customers feel - and how we treat them, whether it's in the treatment room, studio or on the phone, is of the upmost importance to us.
Central to all this is our team. So, we've developed a great place to work, with strong values that underpin everything we do and we look for people who share these values too. Continuous support, mentoring, training and feedback are part and parcel of working at our clinic.
So if you are currently looking for a new challenge that gives you the opportunity to provide excellent patient care and develop your career we would love to hear from you.
£ 35,000 - 39,000 Per yearFull timePermanentSouthampton, Hampshire, England
Nurse/ Paramedic Practitioner - Minor Injuries Unit - ANP/ENP NMC Registered ...
£ 22.00 - 22.00 Per hourFull timeContractColchester, Essex, England
Locum Remedial Instructor Remedial Instructor - Essential Requirements: Must have a minimum of 2 years post qualification experienc...
£ 75,000 - 85,000 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Operations Manager - RGN Qualified - Nursing homes Central London / North London / Home Counties ...
£ 45,000 - 50,000 Per yearFull timePermanentSwindon, Wiltshire, England
Nurse Manager/ Clinical Lead - Palliative Care - Inpatients Registered General Nurse, Clinically...