I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Sugarman are a leading company in the Health & Wellbeing Recruitment Sector. Sugarman is part of The Cordant Group, a privately owned company that has a £700 million profit turnover. We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and driven individual to join the team as a Recruitment Resourcer within our Occupational Health division based in Coventry..
You will join an established team and you will be responsible for ensuring the branch has a pipeline of reliable and compliant workers by managing the recruitment process. You will work closely with your colleagues in branch and also with the training team. You should be an excellent communicator with exceptional customer service skills.
Recruitment Resourcer Responsibilities;
Why should you apply?
* Negotiable salary depending on experience
* Ethical voluntary social enterprise
* Friendly, strong and supportive team environment
* Career progression
* Generous employee well-being rewards including gym and personal trainer discounts and health and wellbeing programme for employees.
* High street rewards discounts
* 25 days annual leave per annum
* High level training courses run by our in house Learning and Development Team and external NVQ's and certificated courses
* Free on site parking
If you are a positive, motivated and driven individual and would love a new opportunity to work within a niche sector of recruitment with the opportunity of career progression then please submit your CV now.
£ 72000 - 72000 Per yearFull timePermanentIpswich, Suffolk, England
Medical Doctor, PIP Health & Disability Assessor - IpswichStarting Salary: £72,000 + market leading benefits package worth up t...